Saturday 11 June 2011

HotPod update .....

Late last year I was fortunate enough to be invited down to St Ives in Cornwall by Dan Harding, the inventor and manufacturer of the fantastic HotPod stove. I had contacted him through a link on YouTube and he said if I should find myself in his neck of the woods, I should pop in. I didn't need asking twice and when myself and my wife planned a week away at Sennen Cove near Lands End, Dan's workshop was on our list of places to visit!

We took our 'NotPod' along to show him and he gave us some very useful tips. (Mine is the smaller one in the photo)
Dan has his own smithy/blacksmiths shop in Cornwall where his hand built stoves are made and it was great to see him at work. Dan produces the hand made stoves to order (now in a range of enamel finishes) and also produces a cast iron version that is just as good looking and efficient but easier on the wallet.
If you fancy a HotPod you can contact Dan on    Tel: +44(0)1736 797 285

No comments:

Post a Comment